Annons:
Tagacrylic
Read 833 times
Evelina
2020-12-28 12:06

Abstract acrylic painting fail

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I tried to paint this and it was an absolute fail lol. I mean it was a disaster. It looked like a unicorn was murdered in my kitchen with a ton of water 🤣🤣 but it was fun at least. Next time I’ll be more prepared. I also think the number one reason why mine didn’t turn out was because I didn’t use spray paint like she does. I think you need the spray paint for the background so it doesn’t come off with the water. She doesn’t say this but this is what I experienced.

Annons:
Evelina
2020-12-28 12:06

Here is the video

=^_^=
2021-02-16 15:01

I don't fully understand it, but I genuinely don't think yours are any worse than what she did? Yeah it looks overall weird with the stuff in the middle but I love the colours! (Couldn't watch the video fully, just checked out her painting quick) Looks very chaotic and fun to do, I hope you make an update if you try it again.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Evelina
2021-02-16 17:38

Thank you. I love the colors too. I will provide updates once I dare to do it again or another type of abstract painting. 😄

Niklas
2021-02-24 09:35

#0: You know that unicorns only have rainbow colors in cartoons, right? 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: