Annons:
Tagpaints-and-crafts
Read 1710 times
Tammie
2019-08-10 00:49

Fall Crafts

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 3
Preview of image 2 of 3
Preview of image 3 of 3

I love the fall! It is my favorite time of the year. As summer winds down my mind turns to thinking about crafts that I can make for decorating and gifts. Does anyone have any special plans for making fall crafts? I have placed an order of Vanilla beans to make vanilla extract for gifts. I can’t wait to get my order. It takes a few months to make so it is important to get started on it soon. I have always made my extract with Vodka. This am going to make two other batches. One using Rum and one using Bourbon. Another idea that I have done before and may do again for gifts, is making my own spice blends. I still get requests from friends for refills! What fun fall ideas are you planning?

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Evelina
2019-08-14 16:35

Share your spice blend recipes! That is a really good gift idea for my in-laws and friends 😊 I dont have any plans for fall projects. Ill be finishing my final year of Uni so I will be focusing my energy on that! Although I might take some time to paint Christmas cards.

Tammie
2019-08-15 00:39

Ok. I will post some of the spice blend recipes in a few weeks. I am looking for the recipes in my stuff in storage.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: