Annons:
Tagpaints-and-crafts
Read 2077 times
Leia
2018-10-02 18:37

DIY Couple Halloween Costumes

After 3 years in a long distance relationship, this year is the first year I get to spend Halloween with my boyfriend! I'm definitely going to cease the chance to dress up in a couples costume for a good laugh and that all-important Instagram picture. 

This video offers some great inspiration but I'm still open to other ideas. I'm not keen on wigs and I would like to utilise my brown hair, any suggestions are greatly welcomed!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2018-10-02 18:40

Balint and I are dressing up, he is going to be a wolf, I will be little red riding hood and our flatemate is the grandma hahah 👻

Niklas
2018-10-03 11:25

#0: Dye your hair orange-yellow like fire and make it stand straight up with a sugar solution, so it looks like flames. Any black dress will go with that. Your boyfriend kan dress like water with white-blueish hair in curls (if he has hair) and a black tux.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-10-03 13:17

#2 I love the idea and I bet it would look really effective but I don’t think I could dye my hair, even if it was temporary, I prefer to not put chemicals in my hair if I don’t need to!

All the best, Leia

Niklas
2018-10-03 13:41

Then you can make a papier-mâché helmet that looks like a fire. :-) Or an aluminum foil helmet that has a flat top with edges so you can pour gasoline and set it on fire. It will be the look of the night.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-10-04 15:56

#1 I love that idea, very nice of you to include your flatmate!

All the best, Leia

Leia
2018-10-04 15:58

#4 Another brilliant idea but I think drinking establishments may refuse me entry if I was on fire haha Laughing out loud

All the best, Leia

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: