Annons:
Tagpaints-and-crafts
Read 2533 times
Leia
2018-04-26 13:03

Arts and crafts when you was young?

I remember watching 'Art Attack' when I was younger, the programme was on the air from 1990-2006 and made a come back in 2011.  It was originally a British children's television show but soon became popular in many other countries around the world.

I used to love watching and then trying to create them using materials I could find in my home. My favourite was always the big project they would do each episode!

Did you have a show like this growing up?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Jenny
2018-04-26 14:49

I also loved Art Attack as a child! German television aired it when I was small so I watched it as often as I could.

I know later on a programme called "Finger Tips" also aired and I was disappointed because I thought it held very low quality. I got too spoiled with "Art Attack" Laughing

Emo
2018-04-26 16:46

No. When I was a child we had a radio with one chanel. We got the Danish television in the late 50ties.
Programmes for children I couldn't see until my children watched them, and believe me, they were rare.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Tammie
2018-04-26 20:06

The only art program that I remember was Bob Ross! I still love watching his old painting lessons.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Leia
2018-04-26 20:23

#1 haha 'Art Attack' is definitely the best  Laughing out loud nothing can even try to compare!

#2 How times have changed!Toungle Did the radio station ever discuss paints and crafts?

#3 Bob Ross is still a big thing now thanks to Netflix, I know a lot of people that watch his show. 🙂

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Jenny
2018-04-26 21:27

#3 I still stumble upon his programme now and then on the TV. No one else can make painting trees look that easy Laughing out loud

Emo
2018-04-27 06:16

#4 I don't know. I liked to listen to radiotheater. There was a program with music 1 hour every afternoon and the last played was popular music, such we have a lot of channels for nowadays.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: