Annons:
Tagwatercolor
Read 2016 times
Tammie
2018-04-18 17:24

Sketchbook Tour

This is a look thru an artists sketchbook. It is interesting and gives a lot of ideas. She mentions that if you draw in a sketchbook with graphite or charcoal you can carefully paint over it with watercolor to seal it. Another way to seal it is to use regular aerosol hairspray. Enjoy!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Emmy
2018-05-10 16:14

I'm just amazed that she's been able to fill an entire sketchbook with such quality-art! I've never managed to do that, but it would be nice to try again…

- Emmy

Hostess of Guinea Pig Savvity

Niklas
2018-05-10 18:15

#1: A good start might be not to throw away things you draw. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-05-11 05:05

I agree with Niklas for two reasaon's. One, it can be great to see how much you improve as you get near to filling it. And two, I have found that when I draw or paint and it doesn't go the way I see it in my head. If I just put it away and look at it later, after my own expectations have been forgotten, I sometimes find that really like it.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Emmy
2018-05-11 14:06

Yes, that would be a good place to start… But I've always been throwing away the art I'm not satisfied with, haha.

- Emmy

Tammie
2018-05-11 21:46

I can relate to that!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Emmy
2018-05-12 13:17

The same goes for art and layouts I've made digitally, which I deeply regret today. It would have been fun to be able to compare what I made 8 years ago and what I am making now. Hopefully I'll get better at this… Laughing

- Emmy

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: