Annons:
Tagpaints-and-crafts
Read 2755 times
Niklas
2018-02-12 20:22

Do you sell items you make?

In places like Etsy many sell things they make. Have you sold pieces you’ve made?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Leia
2018-02-12 20:49

The things I make are definitely not to a high professional standard needed for selling! However, they make great thoughtful gifts for friends and family.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Emo
2018-02-13 05:59

I have a lot of beaded things in my shop, but because I can't have it open anymore, I very seldom sell anything.. They all in the family can take what they want and some other get things as gifts.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Emo
2018-02-13 07:11
Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 3
Preview of image 2 of 3
Preview of image 3 of 3

I tried some years ago.

Leia
2018-02-13 23:47

Boutique/Niche style shops like your Emo are great, you can always find something so unique and interesting. I love the earrings you soldIn love

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Emo
2018-02-14 06:36

Thank you Leia.

Tammie
2018-02-15 05:27

Years ago, I used to make earrings and sell them at work. I also have sold a few paintings but so far I have not set myself up to sell online.  However, I plan to do that sometime in the near future.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Evelina
2018-02-15 09:06

I sold one painting of mine before 🙂 But, I haven't painted in years sadly. I also don't like painting when I am thinking about it needing to live up to some sort of expectation. I would rather create to satisfy myself and express myself through my art. If I am thinking about how somebody else might judge my work then there is no fun in painting and that is not what art should be about in my opinion. I have had several people ask me to paint things for them over the years but the thought of it gives me too much anxiety.

Tammie
2018-02-15 17:04

Me too! The thought of working on commission scares me. I would rather create for fun and sell those things that I have created!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: