Paints and Crafts

Do you sell items you make?

2018-02-12 19:22 #0 by: Niklas

In places like Etsy many sell things they make. Have you sold pieces you’ve made?

Best regards, Niklas

Host of Crypto Currencies | How to... | iPad for Work | Mobile Photography

2018-02-12 19:49 #1 by: Leia

The things I make are definitely not to a high professional standard needed for selling! However, they make great thoughtful gifts for friends and family. 

All the best, Leia!

2018-02-13 04:59 #2 by: Emo

I have a lot of beaded things in my shop, but because I can't have it open anymore, I very seldom sell anything.. They all in the family can take what they want and some other get things as gifts.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

2018-02-13 06:11 #3 by: Emo

I tried some years ago.

2018-02-13 22:47 #4 by: Leia

Boutique/Niche style shops like your Emo are great, you can always find something so unique and interesting. I love the earrings you soldIn love

All the best, Leia!

2018-02-14 05:36 #5 by: Emo

Thank you Leia.

2018-02-15 04:27 #6 by: Tammie

Years ago, I used to make earrings and sell them at work. I also have sold a few paintings but so far I have not set myself up to sell online.  However, I plan to do that sometime in the near future. 

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

2018-02-15 08:06 #7 by: Evelina

I sold one painting of mine before Glad But, I haven't painted in years sadly. I also don't like painting when I am thinking about it needing to live up to some sort of expectation. I would rather create to satisfy myself and express myself through my art. If I am thinking about how somebody else might judge my work then there is no fun in painting and that is not what art should be about in my opinion. I have had several people ask me to paint things for them over the years but the thought of it gives me too much anxiety. 

There is anohter comment in this discussion. It is, however, only visible for logged in members. To read the comment, log in or register to become a member.